Friday, December 14, 2007

FOSSIL OF THE YEAR

International officials and experts have named Canada the worst country in the world on climate change as a result of PM Harper’s climate plan: wreck any chance of an international agreement being reached at the UN summit in Bali this week. From Avaaz.org




These ads are running in Canadian newspapers. I'm certain they will have no impact on the ridiculous collection of individuals we currently call government and I really do not know if they will wake anyone who has bought the lies of Harper and Baird, but at least the issue is receiving more attention.

I'm so angry I'm finding it tough to put down my thoughts so I'll let a couple of vid's do the speaking.



and here is our un-bias media at work:



And finally Harper seems to have extended his tough guy policies all the way to Bali.

Disgusting.

Update: More embarrassment.
Steve's on this too.

No comments: